Missionary thoughts

Hey, my name is Elder white, i'm a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints. I love serving the lord in the New York Rochester Mission! I'm a writer, a martial artist, a physics, chemistry, and computer science major; and I just love to learn new things! These are the questions of mine, and i'm sure many other people' souls.







Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Atonement:the power of forgivness-part 3 Ressurection

In this the final part of my atonement triology, I discuss the final, and probably the most important part of the atonement. Again, I will take my refrence from the book of alma; in Alma 7:12 From this scripture we see that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, upon completion of his earthly ministry, Christ, Died, taking upon him Death, so to speak. Then after 3 days, in the tomb, he arose again, he was ressurected, that we might have Newness of life. We will arise again, that we may stand before the Judgement bar of Christ, and be Judged according to our works in this life, 3 Nephi 27:15. It is my testimony, as a representitive of Jesus Christ, that he lives! That he gave his life for us, and has provided the path by which we may return to live with him. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment