Missionary thoughts

Hey, my name is Elder white, i'm a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints. I love serving the lord in the New York Rochester Mission! I'm a writer, a martial artist, a physics, chemistry, and computer science major; and I just love to learn new things! These are the questions of mine, and i'm sure many other people' souls.







Saturday, February 4, 2012

The atonement:the power of forgivness-part 2 healing

Well, in this second part of my atonement, trilogy, I discuss the healing aspect of the atonement. Most of us know about the forgivness aspect of the atonement, but how many of us; really and truely understand how much the atonement actually does for us? The atonement provides us with comefort, and healing; in addition to the forgivenss and relief it provides from our sins. In Alma 7:11 We learn that the savior did more then just take upon him our sins, he took on him our pains and our weaknesses, our infirmities, and sicknesses! He loved us so much that he was actually willing to suffer that for us. Through the atonement I know that we can find ease from these burdens, and much more. I say these things in the name of jesus Christ amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment